Shibuya. 14th of February.
A total of three days has passed since I came back at home. It appeared that I slept all throughout the 1st day though. The two following days were nothing but the average day, with pouring rain. Today was a sunny day. But it wasn't hot out there, it still was better than before.
I was stretching my limb. The light coming from the window was gently tickling my face.
- What should we do today … Sleep ?
- NO ! Ku-chan, you rested enough those days ! Let's enjoy the sun !
Hinode still was at home. She said that, as long as my mother isn't back, she won't go away because this house needed "A mature woman."
- Ok ok ! Calm down !
- Can I come too ?
Hinata was here too.
- You can't, Hinata.
- But, big br-
- You have homework to do, dumbass.
Hinata now was sulking hearing those words. Gladly, Hinode was here to remedy to this situation.
- Here, here. I have an idea Hinata.
- Y-Yes ?
Gently putting her hand on Hinata's head, Hinode smiled.
- Let's have a deal ! While I'm going to the market with Ku-chan to buy food, you'll do your homeworks.
- And~ ?
- And then, when I'll be back, if your homeworks are done, we'll go together to the park and I'll buy you Icecream, Ok ?
- R-Really ? You're the best Big-Sis Hinode !
-Yes, yes, really !
The sun looked ridiculous in comparison with those two for a short moment. Their smile was even brighter that the sun itself. Somewhat, I missed them during my trip in Hueco Mundo.
- Well, Ku-chan, let's go !
- Yep~ Take care of yourself, Hinata, we'll be back soon.
- Sure~ ! Don't forget cookies !
I slowly was closing the door behind me, hiding the last rays of light coming into the house.
- Sure I won't~!
The whole day was a calm one. Once again, it could be called an "Average Day." Nothing happened. We just did go to the closest Supermarket. We took enough to eat for about one or two weeks. We slowly walked all the day long. After being back at home, we put the food in the fridge, at least the most important and we immediately went to the park as Hinode promised.
- Is that good ?
- YES ! Thanks Hinode ! Big bro, what flavor did you take ?
- Hm? Chocolate-Strawberry. What about you ?
Hinode was the first to answer.
- Vanilla-Caramel-Chocolate-Raspberry ! So good~
- (Who the hell takes four flavors of icecream … It could fall at any moment from the cone, you idiot …)
And then, Hinata did.
- I take a Double-Strawberry big bro ! Hinode is so~ nice to pay !
The three of us then smiled. Hinode clearly was happy.
- Nah ! That's nothing !
At 8 P.M., we were at home. Today was a good day and everyone seemed happy. After preparing the dinner, the three of us then jumped of the couch. I then turned on the TV and we started eating.
- What should we watch ?
- Well, we should let Hinata choose ! Don't you agree Ku-chan ?
- … Hinata ! Choose.
- Let's watch Bura Tama !! (ぶら霊 Cazh Soul)
Bura Tama was an old show first created by an old Spirit Medium called Don Kanonji. He died long ago because of old age but some newbies followed in his Footsteps. After that, we stayed a few hours watching TV and then it was time for Hinata to sleep.
- Goodnight Hinata.
- Goodnight Big Bro !
- Have sweet dreams.
- Hm ! You too.
With those words, Hinata finally fell sleep. It was past 11 P.M. Hinode and I then went to the Kitchen as every night to talk a bit, while drinking one or two cups of coffee.
- What a peaceful day, hm~ ?
- Yeah, I missed them too.
- During your "Trip" right ?
- Yeah, my trip, Haha.
During one minute or two, no one of us speaked. We just relaxed while drinking.
- We're looking like a family uh ?
- … EH ?!
- You, the Father, Hinata the Daughter and me the Mother. Hehe~
- What are you saying, Dumbass !
- Just ki~dding !
Our conversation was more or less the same for about one hour. Then, the two of us went to our bed. Hinode now was sleeping in my mother's bed.
- Goodnight Hinode.
- Goodnight Ku-chan.
And then, we turned off the lights. It was the end of another day. The next day was more or less the same. Another Zoo opened at about 15 minutes. I took my mother's car and we went. Hinata and Hinode's happiness made mine too. Were my days as Shinigami off ? I actually didn't care.
- Ku-chan, tomorrow you'll go to the hairdresser !
- W-What ?
- It's too damn long. It's an order.
And then, the following day, we went. My beautiful mane didn't changed that much. I kept my spiky hair. I kept my auburn color. However, they weren't as long as before.
- … It's too short
Hinode was standing aside of me with a dumb smile.
- I hate you.
- I don't care.
My strands of hair clearly were shorter. Until now, they ended about the bottom of my nose. Now they barely were under my eyes. Though Hinode also wanted to change my whole haircut, I, at least, managed to keep it.
- Well, Let's keep going Ku-chan ! Let's show to the world your wonderful hair !
After paying for my new "Haircut" we went outside and we wandered around the city for about one hour to finally sit on a bench.
- Oh ? It's already that late ? We should go home ! Hinata will be worried !
- Yes you're right. And I'm hungry too …
- … Ku-chan.
- Hm ?
- You'll be the one to make the dinner this time !
Hinode quickly stood up before running in the direction of my house, while laughing.
- H-Hey !
- The last person to get home will make dinner, so~rry ! Hahaha !
- Tch …
When I was about to follow her, I noticed something red of my shoulder.
- Hm ? Blood ? That's not mine.
I took a quick glance at the sky before looking back at my shoulder.
- Where does it come from ...